- The more adaptable a piece of software is, the more inefficient it is!
Don't Laugh it holds for you as well!
- Build vs Buy is a chicken and egg problem. You gotta be clear whether you want to consume few eggs or produce many!
- Noise is the best form of signal!
- 21st century software development is an outcome of adhoc project management and extreme GIGO (Garbage In Garbage Out) programming.
- An Amateur scientist aspiring for nobel prize said "I want to rename Google Search button to Research".
- RND is Reading and Documentation; CPE is Cut and Paste engineering;
- To err to is 'Human', To screw up is 'Software Engineer'.
- We get usually engrossed on 'how' of a technology and there by ignoring the innovation and creativity behind a technology. What motivated the technology will make us understand better!
- Analysis paralysis is a software symptom that is a result of improper resource allocation. It is like asking a NASA scientist to design this web page.
- Giving the right stick to break is divide and rule policy version 2.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Ten hardly hitting facts!
Truth - beneath its bitterness lies a quotient of sheer entertainment
Posted by Naren at Saturday, May 27, 2006